From: "Eric Chow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 11:30 AM
Subject: MessageResources problem ?

Hello,

For use multiple message-resources,

I set the following in struts-config.xml

<message-resources parameter="eric.mymessage" null="false"/>
<message-resources key="country" parameter="eric.countrylist" null="false"/>

Right?  The "eric.mymessage" is use by default.

Anyway, If I want to retrieve the default(eric.mymessage) in some area, such
as ActionForm or Actions.

I will use the following statement to get the MessageResources that store in
the REQUEST.

=
MessageResources messages =
(MessageResources)request.getAttribute(Globals.MESSAGES_KEY);
=

But the above statement will only return the default message resources.

How can I get the MesageResource of the bundle "country" ?????

Best regards,
Eric