I want to use the logic:notEmpty tag to test if a collection I have is empty or not.

The Collection is in the pageContext under the variable name barcodeList.

The Docs for notEmpty say that name, property, and scope are not required but if I use
the property attribute it complains that I need the name.  If I use name, it compains
that I need property.

I would think I should just be able to do:
<logic:notEmpty property="barcodeList">
  stuff
</logic:notEmpty>

but this doesn't seem to work.