David Graham ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Oh how we all love a good browser war :-).  Mozilla is ok but amateur.
> Opera has those features and they are implemented better than Mozilla's.
I will help you out, Opera rocks too!  I love them both equally well
on different days.

> Quick examples:
> Ctrl-N in Opera opens new tab.  Ctrl-N in mozilla opens news window.  Why
> provide tabs and then default to opening windows?
Mozilla 1.3

> F5 and Ctrl-R in Opera refresh the page to fit with the Windows standard and
> old netscape diehards.  Mozilla uses Ctrl-R only.
You can always add the keybinding, but you have a reasonable point
there.

> Maybe minor issues but Opera is the more polished browser.
And faster, but I guess it is safe to say, why would anyone use IE
then?  Believe me, I won't diss Opera for a second, Opera 7 is very
smooth.  But Mozilla has a place in my heart too.

Dan

Daniel Allen, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.mojavelinux.com/