That's what I'm doing for an application I'm working on (e.g.
/countries/china/index.do).  This keeps things consistent with the static
site I'm replacing (/countries/china/index.html) and they look familiar to
people.

Joe Baker
Director of Internet Communications
Amnesty International USA
600 Pennsylvania Ave SE 5th Floor
Washington, DC 20003
202-544-0200 x285
http://www.amnestyusa.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Brandon Goodin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/01/03 07:21 PM

        cc:
        Subject:        RE: /do or .do

aaaah! very good! I've spent the last 1 1/2 years using /do so I did not
know a blended option was possible. Great! Thanks!

Brandon Goodin