Thank you very much for this explanation
I have finally a solution which goes, after such an amount of time that
given pleasure.
I still have nevertheless a very small problem.
I would like to post the date like a label I don't want that the user can
edit it.
Is this possible? by what can I replace the tag <input type="text"
name="dateControl" size="30"/>.

My JSP:
<form name="myForm">
        <bean:message key="label.xms.version"/>:
        <bean:message key="xms.version.value"/>
      <input type="text" name="dateControl" size="30"/>
        <script TYPE="text/javascript">
                function aff_heure(){
            var d=new Date();
                  var weekdays=new
              Array
("Sunday","Monday","Tuesday","Wednesday","Thursday","Friday","Saturday");
                    var monthname=new
                    Array
("Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun","Jul","Aug","Sep","Oct","Nov","Dec");
            var weekday=weekdays[d.getDay()];
                    var date = d.getDate();
                  var month = monthname[d.getMonth()];
            var year = d.getFullYear();
                  var hour = d.getHours();
            var minute = d.getMinutes();
                  var second = d.getSeconds();

            var time = new String(weekday + " " + date
                              + "." + month + " " + year
                              + ", " + hour + ":" + minute
                              + ":" + second);

                    document.myForm.dateControl.value=time;
                  setTimeout("aff_heure()",100);
        }
        aff_heure();
      </script>

Thanks a lot in advance.

As of February 12th, 2003 Thomson unifies its email addresses on a worldwide
basis.
Please note my new email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.thomson.net/