The last time I used Jrun (it was the eval version, yes I know I'm a cheapskate) I did remember seeing options for that.
You might try to poke around in the admin interface for Jrun.
Good luck.

Binaghi Mauro wrote:

But I use JRun 3.0 (sigh) or Resin

You can use the manager app included with tomcat.

Binaghi Mauro wrote:

Hi!

Can I reload (How?) my properties and XML configuration files without restart the Application Server?

Thx
Mauro