At 14:08 2003-04-03 +0200, you wrote:
OK, that worked. Also, that seemed to remove the errors I had with the EJB's as well.
I really appreciate your help!

Great!

I am sorry if this seemed trivial to you and others, but the documentation did _not_ seem to be telling me what you mentioned about 'Roles'. I assumed 'Roles' ment I could call the 'Roles' what I understand as 'Roles'. Not the literal 'Roles'.
Anyway, thanks very much.

The trivial questions are best because I can answer them :-)

Seriously I can see how the descriptoin can be misread, the jboss docs are a bit
terse sometimes.

Regards