Hi @ all,

I have aproblem with Netscape 4.7, 6.0 and 6.1 and the eventhandler.

according to the W3C an eventhandler schould start with lowercase characters. The next
character should be capitalized.
e.g. onClick, onBlur. But Struts allows only lowercase characters.

Is there any solution except avoid using STRUTS-tlds.
I know i can solve the problem by using <input type="text" ...> but this is not the
basic idea of STRUTS.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Georg XL. Mouratidis
Web Application Developer