Thank you, I will try that.

David Chelimsky wrote:

I know that if you're using the jstl tags you can define the bundle in
the tags. So instead of:

<bean:message key="some.label"/>

you'd write:

<fmt:message bundle="${currentBundle}" key="some.label"/>

Then you can set the value of currentBundle in your Action based on the
current project, or store it in the session when the user selects that
project. In any case, I'm not sure if there's an equivalent in the
struts bean tags. If not, I'd recommend using the JTSL tags.

David