Is there a way or a reason why I might want to do this with the DynaActionForm and subclass DynaAction Form Class so that I can overiride the reset method??  What do you think?

Natalie

Paul Curren wrote:

Hi there,

Just create your form bean with all the properties you are concerned with.

You then have a few options -
1) Associate the form bean with multiple actions, where each action is a
separate page in your wizard (be sure to set the form bean to session scope)
2) Have all pages of the form submit to the same action, with the action
class able to discover what page it's processing e.g. a hidden input
populate a "page" attribute in your form bean.

If you're wanting to perform validation then additional complexity is
involved, but it's not too tricky.

Cheers,

Paul C