From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 2:01 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OT] A question long not raised....

LOL......no hostility.  I was joking.

Actually, I own a copy of Flash 5 myself and have messed around with it a
little bit.  Even recommended it to a consultant here who's son is getting
more involved in the internet.  I gave him one of my books and a demo
version of the software.

The whole "making fun of flash" thing started way back when some guy by the
name of "Micael oge mac something" tried to convince us that struts was
causing his issues/errors with using Flash for his front end.

I tried to explain basic HTTP concepts and how it had nothing to do with
struts, but all I got back was personal insults and lies.  It was actually
quite amusing.  Sorry you missed it.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist