struts validator (client side validation) example is not working in my pc,
even the struts example. but it is working with the other pcs in our office.
i noticed that when i view the page source there is no javascript generated
unlike in the other pc. is there still i have to configure or what? im using
struts rc1.1 and j2sdk 1.4.1_02 and tomcat 4.1.24 as the web server and
sometimes JBOSS 3.0.6
--
Frances Aleah Z. De Guzman
SA/Programmer

Disclaimer :
This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.