Date: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 06:07:12 PM
Subject: Question about buttons

Hello everyone,

if I want to have a button in my form that would be a second submit button,
can I give it it's own action-class? I guess not, but I thought I'd ask.
Also, how can I check in my form bean which button has been pressed?

The reason why I am asking all of this: I want to have a third button in my
form, next to the general submit and cancel buttons. If that button is
pressed, some extra info is being displayed but the data in the form should
be validated. I thought, it'd be nicer to use a button for this than a
normal link...

Greetings,
Nadja