Sashi, your person bean must have getName(), setName() and getPhoneNo(), setPhoneNo().

Everybody: I haven't come across the html:taglib indexed property before. This seems to do what nested: tags do - is this functional overlap?

Generally with JST taglib as well, there seems to be a wide choice of taglibs to use - is this going to consolidate at some point in struts' development?

Adam

Sashi Ravipati wrote:
Can some body help in as how to define get and set methods when we use indexed tags.

eg:

<logic:iterate id="person" name="myFormBean" property="personList">
      <bean:write name="person" property="name"/>
</logic:iterate>

What will be the get and set methods.

Thanks