They leave telnet open but block ssh?  Who do you work for?!

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(614) 213-6100

"James Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/13/2003 11:36:21 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:

Subject:  Re: OT FRIDAY: Take a break with struts users

They also block ssh, therefore I cannot access cvs.apache.org while at work
(unless I tunnel home first on a port-forwarded connection).  Talk about a
pain in my ass.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist