However, clicking an <html:cancel/> button does call the reset() method.

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(614) 213-6100

"Karr, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/16/2003 04:31:39 PM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:

Subject:  RE: html:reset and DynaValidatorForm / LookupDispatchAction

Uh, no, they really do have nothing to do with each other.  The "reset" tag
is used entirely on the client side.  The "reset" method is used on the
server side, just before populating the ActionForm from request parameters.
Clicking the reset button does not call the reset method.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and
destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank
you.