Sorry, that line isn't throwing the null pointer exception.  It is returning a null as the form.  The line throwing the null pointer exception is
reviewRecordForm.set( "dispatchAction", "createPeerRec" );

Gemes Tibor wrote:

Natalie D Rassmann írta:

>I am getting a null pointer exception on the following line:
>
> DynaActionForm reviewRecordForm = (DynaActionForm)form;

This line could not throw NPE.
The proper way of retrieving the values stored in dyna form
is via beanutils package eg PropertyUtils.getProperty(form, "prop");

Tib