I have a page with multiple checkboxes (I'm using <html:multibox>) and I need to validate that at least one of them is checked.

<code file="struts-config.xml">
      <form-bean
          name="reportForm"
          type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorActionForm">
          <form-property name="reportList" type="java.lang.String[]"/>
</code>

<code file="validation.xml">
      <field property="reportList" depends="required">
              <msg name="required" key="err.reportList.required"/>
</code>

This doesn't seem to work. I've been reading through Struts Chapter 12 pdf about validation, but can't seem to find any cases where the property is an array of Strings. Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance,
Ben Anderson