Chaps,

I have been having a number of problems with multipart/form-data uploads of
files, what I thought had been a problem with the sequence of events (see my
uploaded.  I was convinced that at some point I had managed to upload a 70Mb
file, I think it must have been wishful thinking on my part... :)

The problem is as follows:

1. I GET a page that displays a form for uploading multiple files.
2. The user selects a file and POSTs the form using the submit button.
3. If the file seems to be >= 2Mb(ish) the Action receives no form
parameters or attributes excluding the usual suspects (instances of
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE, org.apache.struts.action.mapping.instance
and org.apache.struts.action.MODULE)
4. There appears to be no exception being thrown, certainly not on that is
bubbling up into my code!
5. I do not have a maxFileSize set in web.xml

Does anyone have any ideas?

Chris.