Your formbean will be resetted on the first use and then every time you
submit your form.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Natalie D Rassmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 1:26 PM
  To: Struts Users Mailing List
  Subject: Re: html:option - is there a selected option attribute?

  This will only work if I am reseting....  In the formbean, I have the
selected option.  I want to extract that information and mark the
appropriate list item as selected.  When I look in the tld, I do not see a
selected attribute as part of the option tag.  How do I set the selected
attribute....
  <select,,,,
  </select>

  Filip Polsakiewicz wrote:

      Sorry i was sleeping :-) I thought you were talking of checkboxes.
Well
    i'd say it's not much different. In your formbeans reset method just set
      the corresponding property (the property which is returned by your
    selectbox) to the value you would like to be the default.

      Greetz, Filip