Ok, for my next personal project(an online language translator that displays
multiple results), I decided to go with ibatis database layer(from JPetStore)
for db access.  And I expect that a lot of people are going to use my
state-of-art system:). So I need (a) connection pool(s) so that db access won't
be the determining factor in my application.  Which classes I need to modify in
the database layer?  Or I have to create a new ConnectionPool package and get
connection from there?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Yan