To: "Struts Users" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 9:38 PM
Subject: struts-config and tiles configuration

I am getting a strange error, and I can't figure out why.
As I understand it, I can put a plug-in in the struts-config file,

however,

I am receiving the following error message when I do:
 23:00:04,841 ERROR [Digester] Parse Error at line 54 column -1:
     Element "struts-config" does not allow "plug-in" here.
     org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element "struts-config" does not
allow "plug-in" here.

Did I put "plug-in" in the wrong place? Any suggestions?

Thank You,
Bob