Hi Kevin,
Thanks for the reply.

I'm a little confused by your example though.
First off - what does the ${4dig} mean?
This won't validate a checkbox, right?

Second, you have a lot of stuff commented out.
Are these fields getting validated?

Finally, if I wanted to just test against a boolean
being checked would I do something like the following?

        <field property="prop1" depends="mask">
            <msg name="requiredif" key="app224Form.aForm.prop1.req"/>
            <msg name="mask" key="app224Form.aForm.prop1.mask"/>
            <var>
               <var-name>mask</var-name>
               <var-value>${4dig}</var-value>
            </var>