On Thursday 26 June 2003 11:25, Hookom, Jacob wrote:
> Check source forge www.sf.net,  I think James from this list created one
> about 6 months ago and he was very happy with the performance of it.

That is the one Srikanth is speaking about.  We had an off-line discussion
about caching, and I just wasn't able to help.  I know enough about OJB to
get this implementation to work.  Deeper configuration is up to the
developer.

The only thing I can suggest is to change ObjectCacheClass to use
org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheDefaultImpl in your OJB.properties
file.

Good luck with it.

James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist