From: Jamie M. Guillemette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 11:59 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: struts: error/message handling: saveErrors

we probably need to know more about your code to really answer your
question. But here are few pointers.

when using actionErrors.  note that many functions return boolean by
returning actionErrors.isEmpty();

in these cases if an error was found.. it will not bother to process the
other errors.. ( cause lets face it .. the first error may be the only
reason the next error was caused.... )

if you are using the validate() method. you can achieve this by simply
adding new errors prior to returning.

JMG