Von: sriram [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2003 14:55
An: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Betreff: JavascriptValidatorTag error

I'm getting the following exception when I'm trying to use 'Struts
Validator' in .jsp file. (I get this exception when I try to display the
.jsp in the browser) - this exception is shown on jboss console.

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.struts.validator.taglib.html.JavascriptValidatorTag.doStar
tTag(Unknown Source)

If I remove "<validator:javascript formName="supportviewForm"/>" from the
.jsp page, then the page is being displayed properly.

What could be the reason? How to sovle this?