there are some interesting links on the university of Portsmouth's psychology dept. form their colour displays research...

http://web.port.ac.uk/departments/psychology/other/colour.htm#col_dem

including this link

http://colourharmony.massey.ac.nz/

On Thursday, July 10, 2003, at 02:29 PM, Adam Hardy wrote:

How do you find these things? I searched google and got nowhere.