Hi all,
I've got problems with DefinitionDispatcherAction taking a definition as a parameter.
I have a global forward which redirects to an action of type DefinitionDispatcherAction :

<global-forwards>
   <forward name="login" path="/LinkToMain.do?def=MyLink"/>
</global-forwards>

<action-mappings>
<action path="/LinkToMain" type="org.apache.struts.tiles.actions.DefinitionDispatcherAction" parameter="def">
<forward name="error" path="/Login"/>
</action>
</action-mappings>

The definition "MyLink" is in tiles-defs :
   <definition name="MyLink" extends=".mainLayout">
       <put name="title"  value="Another Title" />
       <put name="body"   value="/EmployeeList.do" />
   </definition>

I've a link on my menu.jsp pointing to to global-forward :

I thought that these settings should have given me the result to have the definition "MyLink" displayed in the browser.
Well, I don't get any error but the result is an EMPTY PAGE!

Where I'm wrong??

Thanks
Alex

___________________________________________________________ Sent by ePrompter, the premier email notification software. Free download at http://www.ePrompter.com.