as I can't pick up the message resources from the other struts config
modules.

> Here is what i'm trying to do:
>
> Module A (default struts config)
>
>   <message-resources
>     key="index"
>     parameter="resources.Index"
>     null="false" />
>
> Module B
>
>   <message-resources
>     key="test"
>     parameter="resources.moduleB.Test"
>     null="false" />
>
> For some reason I cannot use the "test" message resource bundle
> when viewing a page from ModuleB unless I have defined it in ModuleA.
>
> Does that help at all?

Not really.  Typically, you wouldn't need to specify a key for "Module B"
(unless you
just want to).

When accessing a message from an action of a jsp, Struts should have already
"switched" modules.

How are your users navigating to and from the different Modules?

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist