I enjoyed Shawn's book a great deal. The writing style makes the book fun to
read, and it really is very well written, too. I learned a lot reading it.

Disclaimers:
1) I did the tech proof of this book, so I had to read it in great detail,
but it was still fun. ;-)
2) I haven't actually read any other JSTL books. (I haven't felt a need to.)

--
Martin Cooper

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]