From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 3:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Java Script Confirm and struts

Hi did as u guys said but it submits the page anyway, i want the page not
submitted if i press the cancel button.It submits the page if press OK or
Cancel This is what i did...

<script>
        function confirmSubmit(){
                var agree=confirm("Make Sure all the Values are correct,
once submitted
this form cannot be take back");
                if(agree)
                                return true;