http://www.developer.com/java/ejb/article.php/2233591

Hope this helps. I haven't tried this myself yet.

Jayaraman

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Mingins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 5:59 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: How do I implement a Master/Detail maintenance form?

Hi

Are there any *best practices* or examples around showing the best way of
implementing the maintenance of a master/detail relationship using the
Struts framework?

For example if I provide a form with a supplier and list of products where
you can edit the supplier details and/or edit the product details, to select
the product to edit I need to provide a key to identify that product.  I can
use a link but then any changes to the supplier are not kept as the link
does not submit the form.

Thanks
Shane

Shane Mingins