I have the following scenario occuring.

I have a form with several fields on it (the fields are sourced to a collection in an
ActionForm). I have a button that allows the removal of fields from the form (items
from the collection). If a user removes a field from the form and then double
submits/clicks back and reloads then an exception is thrown from BeanUtils.populate()
because it attempts to take details from the (now removed field) and populate it into
the object that is stored in the position it was located in the collection. Obviously
since the collection is now smaller this results in an IndexOutOfBoundsException.

Is there any way to examine the transaction token from the form prior to the form
bean being populated and then avoid population of the form bean if the token is not
valid?

Help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Rob