When I was looking into starting a Silicon Valley Struts User Group back in
March, I put in a proposal to meetup.com for a new topic area for Struts.
Meetups happen at local cafes (and other places) in 586 cities across 43
countries. When I didn't hear back from them after a few weeks, I went ahead
on my own to get the Silicon Valley group up and running. Well, it turns out
that they did accept my proposal and were just slow in getting around to it.

I no longer need what they provide now that the Silicon Valley Struts User
Group is up and running. However, I thought that people in other areas that
do not yet have a local user group to participate in might find this
interesting.

The Meetup folks have established the 3rd Thursday of every month as an
International Struts Meetup Day. You can register your interest in
participating with other Struts Users from your local area and participate
in an online vote for the local bar or restaurant where you will meet. See
http://struts.meetup.com/ for details!

That's all folks, Van

Mike Van Riper
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]