From: guruprasad jakka
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 7/28/2003 7:18 AM
Subject: How to activate Reset method in ActionForm?

 Hi,
 how do I activate the reset method in the ActionForm.
 I have included the reset method in my ActionForm, but it is
not activated. Also, I would like to know if the reset method is
read before the display of the jsp.

 Thanks.

 J G Guru Prasad
 V sem, Information Technology,
 Bachelor of Engineering,
 National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
 ( formerly KREC,Surathkal )