I assume by 'visual HTML tool' you're referring to a WYSIWYG editor.  In
that case, any editor that supports JSP should work just fine.  I don't use
the abominations personally, so can't recommend one.

As far as using struts w/o the custom tags, it's certainly doable, but
hampering your development efforts in order to fit the idiosyncracies of
your editor seems kinda ack basswards to me...

Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(614) 213-6100

Mike DiChiappari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/30/2003 08:17:24 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>