Hi all,

I've been studying the mailing list but couldn't find anything that
would help me. I'd be grateful if someone could give me a hint on this:

I am collecting user input across multiple pages and validate it in the
validate() method of the ActionForm. If an input field on the second or
the third page is empty after submit, the framework will take me back to
the first page. How can I make him turn me back to the page where the
input field was left blank?

Greetings
Sebastian