Can anyone help me with some nice ways of changing the length (size attribute in stuts-config) for a form property..

James Turner;s primer is great on this subject apart from the details of how to do this are skipped over..

<quote>
You can even dynamically specify the size of the form (and prepopulate it) at run time.  I've recently used this technique with an insurance application where the user has to choose various parameters such as copays and deductables for a claim modeling system.  by using an Action instead of a forward to precreate the form-property value, and leaving the size parameter out.  The actual can then create an array of the appropriate size and prepopulate values.  The only trick is that the form must be placed in session scope, because it needs to be available and of the right size to accept the submitted values.
</quote>
http://developer.com/java/ejb/article.php/2233591

Now I've an action that populates my form, but I see no obvious way of reseting the length of the form property array (not array of form properties). The only way I've thought of is to create another dynabean and copy the properties to the new one.

any ideas appreciated..
Cheers Mark