From: georgehill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 11:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: how to use requiredif

Hi all,

I hava question about the use of required in the validation.xml file.My
example is :
      <field property="conPassword" depends="requiredif">
        <arg0 key="prompt.confirm.password"/>
        <var>
          <var-name>test</var-name>
          <var-value>((newPassword != null)</var-value>
        </var>
      </field>
Is it right? If it's wrong, please give me a right example.
Thanks a lot. :)