Hi,

I am trying to find a Web host for my JSP applications, but I am finding it very
difficult locating a suitable host.

Anyone know of any good Web hosting vendors who support MySQl, Apache server and the
Apache Tomcat servlet container?  I prefer a UK based host as this is where I reside.

I have had a response to an enquiry from a hosting company called 'Houxou '.  This is
what they have replied:

"Assuming Tomcat is "well-behaved", I would have no problem running on our servers,
but would need to investigate how happy it is to co-exist with two competitors on the
same machine:

    Apache server pages; and
    Sun's Chilisoft ASP"

I am not sure what they mean

Any advice would be gratefully received

yan

KickStartESolutions - Intelligent Web Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]