Hi;

  I am designing a store check-out process. The old software (pre-struts) had a check
at the top of each page to make sure the information from the previous page had been
entered. And if not, forwarded to that page. So if you bookmarked the last page and
went there, you would get forwarded back page by page and still start on the first
page.

  For my new system (using struts), what's the suggested process:
    1.. Something like that? Only to be real struts-like I would need to have it go to
a page that immediately called an action to see if all data needed for that page was
there yet.
    2.. Keep a single url so they cannot go to any page other than the first, then the
second, etc. In this case, going back in the browser and then clicking reload would
take them back to the page they were on.
    3.. Just do the standard struts action when they submit a page and in that action
bookmark and click the "purchase" submit but it would then take them back to the first
page of the checkout process.
  So, what's standard out there?

  thanks - dave