I have a registration wizard where I have a RegForm bean on the session
scope. Now if on the second page I decide to quite and I close the
browser (MS IE), and I open a new IE browser, and I go to registration,
the same form is there containing all the information that I entered in
the previous session.

1) Doesn't a session ends (invalidates) once I close the browser?
2) What is the best way to handle such situation of needing the
registration form always empty? The only thing that comes to my mind is
on the RegAction?method=init remove the RegForm from the session and
recreate a new one instead, or just call reset on the one that is there
on the session context. Will that work?

Thanks,
Erze