From: David Thielen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 11:03 PM
To: Struts-Users
Subject: c:forEach & html-el:text - it's not working

Hi;

I am trying to use html-el:text inside a c:forEach and according to
everything I have read - this should work. But it doesn't. Any ideas?

thanks - dave

my jsp
    <c:forEach items="${orderForm.items}" var="orderFormItem"
varStatus="status">
indexed="true"/>
    </c:forEach>

Where OrderForm.java has:
    public OrderFormItem [] getItems() { return items; }
    public OrderFormItem getItem( int ind ){ return items[ind]; }
    public void setItem( int ind, OrderFormItem ofi ){ items[ind] = ofi;
}

and OrderFormItem has:
    public String getQty() { return Integer.toString(qty); }
    public void setQty( String num){ qty = Integer.parseInt(num);}