Adam Hardy wrote:

Hi Robert,
I put some stuff on there but my knowledge of wiki is only sketchy, so I have left a page where all the capitalized words have got a question mark after them for creating new pages.

I couldn't find any wiki instructions anywhere - if you give me a good link, I can post it on the first page.

Good Idea ! http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheWiki

Thanks !
I am pretty Wiki unsavvy myself. I typically see what other people have done, then edit
that page and copy their format. I know I am probably picking up bad habits, but it works.
Scott Eade - Announced the Wiki so he likely knows what he is doing

The only thing I might add is that if possible when creating pages prepend 'validator' to the page
name, to make it unique in the ApacheWiki.

-Rob

Adam