On Wed, Aug 20,'03 (04:55 PM GMT-0700), Caroline wrote:

> Hoping Ted noticed my post and provides guidance to
> setup the Artimus example for someone new like me to
> get the "look and feel" of all the features.

Have you checked out his book's site? and posted there? I think he's
pretty good at responding to questions on that forum (if it still
exists.. been a long while since I was there). I never got around to
actually running the Artimus example so I might not be of much help to
you. I think I remember other posts on that forum helping with it
though. Good luck.

--
Rick