hi all,
I'm trying to build a multilingual application with struts.

I have created 4 messages ressources named
AppResources_fr.properties
AppResources_uk.properties
AppResources_de.properties
AppResources.properties

One file per country and the default(AppResources) for unknown user local.

those file will be configured in the struts-config.xml file with a
specific key for each.

depending on user local, I would like to tell to the framework
to load the corresponding Resource file.

I have two questions about that :

1 : how could I tell to the framework to load resource file
  depending on the user local

2 : if I want to display values, could I use the bean write tag.

3 : for data comming from database, what is the best pratice
  to perfom the same thing.

  any suggestion would be greetly appreciated.

  Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natexis
Banques Populaires ne peut etre tenu responsable de
son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est
interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le
detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed
on the Internet. Natexis Banques Populaires can not therefore be
considered responsible for the contents.Any unauthorized use or dissemination is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and
notify the sender.