If you are new to Struts, or just want to know more about it, join us
this Thursday evening from 7PM to 9PM for "An introduction to Struts
1.1" presentation by Java Guru and Master Chef....Chuck Cavaness.

Admission is free.

Also, for those who have some free time before the meeting, a few of us
get together just before the meeting (6:30) for a bit of social mingle
and networking ("meet and greet").  We meet up at Max & Ermas (yes, they
have a bar), which is just around the corner from the Mirant building.

For all the juicy details, go to:
http://www.struts-atlanta.org/

Detailed driving instructions to Mirant are available on our web site,
but if you want to "meet and greet" at Max & Ermas, and aren't sure
where it is, give me a call on my cell phone (see below my sig) and I'll
arrange to meet you at Mirant, then drive over.

Oh, just kidding about the "Master Chef" part ;)

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist