I don't know about all javabeans (though it wouldn't surprise me), but in
order to store the bean within an HTTP session, it needs to implement
java.io.Serializable.

HTH,
Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(614) 213-6100

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/26/2003 03:36:07 PM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>