I suspect Tomcat get's the default locale from the Java runtime, which in
turn gets it from the operating system it is running on (e.g., on UNIX set
LANG=fr (or whatever)).

HTH,
Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(614) 213-6100

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 08/28/2003 08:22:04 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>