I've been using jstl and html-el and it's working great. I don't use any
other struts taglibs.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Prasenjit Narwade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 11:39 AM
Subject: Struts Taglib + JSTL Feasible ??

Hello Friends,
    I have been using Struts for about a year now. And have used most of the
Struts tags with no problem whatsoever. Most knowledgeable users from this
list suggest the using JSTL over struts tags (if there is an option). For
the coming project we are planning to use JSTL. Members of our development
team are quite comfortable using Struts tags, however, haven't used JSTL
before. So to facilitate smooth tranisition we are looking at the
feasibility of using JSTL and Struts taglib together to start with.

    I need to know whether it is possible to do so. Secondly, which set of
struts tags (html, logic, etc.) should be preferred over JSTL counterpart
and vice-versa.

Regards,
Prasenjit.